Find me on Polyvore

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rock Chic

Rock Chic

Rock Chic by SET featuring crop tops

Alexander Wang crop top
348 EUR - shopmrsh.com

Jitrois leather pants
1.945 EUR - stylebop.com

BALLIN black heels
719 GBP - farfetch.com

Satin handbag
95 GBP - karenmillen.com

Toy Watch black strap watch
1.150 EUR - jades24.com

Ranjana Khan chain earring
$225 - boutique1.com

Linea Pelle wrap around bracelet
$65 - lpcollection.com

Diamond ring
harrywinston.com

Key Bottle Opener
7.50 GBP - coggles.com

6 comments:

KIRAFASHION said...

My dear friend!

I love this style, as you know!
Thank you for your love via Twitter, you re always very special to me... we are friends for more than 4 years! it's a long time, right?
so, I always wish the best for you...


all my love, always :)))

Kira

KIRAFASHION said...

number one style for me my friend, how are you? I hope you are so fine. I'm fine too.. I gonna see a ballet at the theatre tonight... so exciting!

all my best always for, have a great day back in USA

love from Brazil,

Kira

SET said...

4 yrs wow, that is so true. U r special to me as well. That u so much.

Ag said...

I love the Karen Miller bag! that blue is popping!

türkiye ve hayata dair herşey said...

thanks.
People's health is important to lead a peaceful and happy way of life. Healthy benefits of a non-human world is difficult to take delight.
health

Ioana-Carmen said...

Chic, Chic baby! do you like the ideea of following each other?;X

FashionSpot.ro