Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My New Project and its Logo


Hi Guys, its been a while; I know and I missed you all. I travelled for 4 months, will be travelling again soon. However I wanted to share my new project with you all.
I have a new business called 'Opulence of Style'; the message is 'the wealth of style and fashion'. Whew I am excited, since this has been a dream in the works for a long time. Dreams do come true.
Opulence of Style will offer accesories and clothing to sell, wardrobe consultancy, styling, gift consultancy/services, private shopping and personal shopping.
Most of the services will be offered in Nigeria and Liberia. However some of the services will apply to the USA and other parts of the world if possible (email me about your interest).
I am very glad to have you guys visiting my blog, therefore I will be sharing most of the pics of the things, events, that I have and will have.
Please make suggestions on what you think to help me improve on this new venture.
Thx Stylistas and Stylistos (if thats a word).
SET

16 comments:

wienna said...

Madam, i see you don dey go commercial now. How've you been, what have you been up to? Hope you're well.

SET said...

Wienna, I am trying to make it. How are u? Its been a while. I am well, been away to Niaja and Liberia the last 4 months.

Ms. Brown said...

I think this is great, you have spend your time on a lot of things but I think this is really the one. ( THIS IS YOU ALL THE WAY)..... I wish you the best in this new endeavor and hope and pray that it blows up(BIGGGGGGG).......................

Ms. Brown said...

I think this is great, you have tried other things but I know this is the one that will blow up (BIG..)
I wish you all the best in your new endeavor. May you succeed at every level you attempt. ( IT'S ON AND POPPING)..........

Daddy's Girl said...

This is so great, SET! Great to see the plan being actualised. Wish you all the very best, and do call me again next time you're around, please.

SET said...

Thx Miss Brown, you are the best sister.

Daddy's Girl, aww my friend. Thank you so much. You have been there and will always be I am sure. Thank you so mucH.

TigerTem said...

Best of luck with the new venture!!!!!

deep_in_vogue said...

This sounds fantastic!! I wish you all the success in the world!

KIRAFASHION said...

Hello my dear friend Sebah!

So great to see you back!
You are one of my first friends at the blog world and I feel so happy to see that we are in touch for too long! It is so amazing!!!
I do love your way and beauty!
You are fabulous!
I wish we can still be together here,
Many kisses and wishes of marvellous time,

Kira

SET said...

Thanks guys,

Jemmy said...

Welcome Back!! Congrats and wish u all the best!

KIRAFASHION said...

This is so nice!
You, for sure, have all the tools to do this job so well!
I am happy for you and I true wish the best!!
My best kisses :)

local fashion trends said...

Good luck on what you really love. :)

Juliet said...

Still on the road?

juliet xxx

chuks said...

Cool logo. all the best

http://afrika.am/

SET said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate the courage you all have given me. I am doing very, business is better than I expected. I am happy. Thanks you all.
Hugggsss and kissessss