Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hi Guys, please take a minute and read and be of any help to my Friend and her Family. I know sometimes we want to be of help but are afraid of scams.


This is real I know this person personally and wanted to share and help in this way in terms of getting help for this beautiful baby. I wanted to give you all the opportunity to help, it will return to you in a million ways. I will suggest emailing or calling Angel, the mother of Arjay, for her address to mail a check. I would prefer doing that if you do not have a paypal account.
Please contact Angel and her family via email or phone at:babyarjay@gmail.com or (609)-614-7476.
I want to thank you all for taking the time, please know that you are all we need to make a difference. I say a $10.00 check ( your lunch money) can change a child's life and make you a HERO. This is our own friend, not some television ad to make money. Please do the good you know you can do,
Thank you Sebah Tubman
This is the story of our baby, Arjay, who sadly suffered oxygen loss during birth which resulted in cell injury in his brain.We just couldn't wait to welcome Arjay into this world! He seemed to have had such a big personality in utero. Always somersaulting and doing his version of kick boxing...he truly was a bellyful! In fact, that is exactly what Arjay was doing minutes prior to his birth, being full of life. We didn't have the slightest clue that in a few minutes our baby boy would be struggling for his life.I suffered a placental abruption, which is a condition where the placenta tears away from the uterine wall prior to birth. Arjay lost oxygen during the abruption and was born clinically dead! No heart rate, Apgar score of 0, totally limp and non responsive. The doctors were able to resuscitate him and he began to seize.He was transported to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia to receive head cooling. A procedure where the brain is cooled to stop any further damage. Sadly, that procedure cannot reverse any damage prior to the cooling. READ THE REST http://babyarjay.com/Story.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very sad to hear and I want to encourage the parents to pray and keep confidence. My inner guts is telling me that everything will be fine eventually.I will definitely be a strong advocate for this all-important cause. Let's keep praying. I will contact Angel to give my contribution.

P.Boker

Jemmy said...

This life!! Such a cute baby! In all things, we gave thanks to God. Where there ia a will, there is always a way. The special Grace of God will surely carry them through....

Kira Fashion said...

He is so sweet...