Find me on Polyvore

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Me


My birthday was on yesterday, March 8th. I am so tired, I know that I should have blogged about it yesterday. I had a very nice party on Saturday night. It was a long day, I could not do much on my actual birthday, since I was exhausted.
I am so happy about the new yr in my life and the beautiful friends that made my bday party a blast. Thx guys... and the gifts are fabulous. I do not have to buy perfum for the rest of the yr.

8 comments:

jemmy said...

Best Wishes!!! Best wishes!!! All the best to you...

jemmy said...

Best Wishes!!! Best wishes!!! All the best to you...

Daddy's Girl said...

Glad you had a fabulous birthday, you deserve it and loads more...

wienna said...

Happy b'day, my Liberian princess. May your wishes & prayers come true.

Dropsofglamour said...

Happy Belated birthday!!!! Best wishes x x

SET said...

Hi Ladies, thank you thank you.

ijaw girl said...

happy belated birthday,doll!!hope you had a fab.day? best wishes!!!

ijaw girl said...

happy belated birthday,doll!!hope you had a fab.day? best wishes!!!