Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, November 23, 2008

AMA Performances


























































Beyonce's Performance of 'Single Ladies' was on point,
Neyo was pretty good, Leona was ok, boring. PCD's performance was super hot as usual.
Natasha Bedingfield was awesome performing a few of her hit songs.
Rihanna was boring, I am a big fan and I love her new single 'Rehab' but I kept waiting for the wow moment and she never got to it, boring.

Chridtina Aquilera was fabulous singing a lil bit of 7 of her hit songs, I think she was lipsynching at one point but I may be wrong.
Mariah sang 'I stay in love' it was beautiful, she was stuck in one place, stiff.
Alicia Keys, the Queen Latifah and Kathleen Battle closed the show with Super woman' I don't love the song, the words are good and it was an awesome performer, it was nice. Kathleen Battle killed it. Kanye performed 'Heartless' and he did great, I loved it.


















3 comments:

jemmy said...

Love "single ladies", Beyonce is full of extreme energy (her dance steps), at its peak.....very entertaining .,

Kira Fashion said...

I didnt see it, but i guess it was great :)

a kiss friend!
have a great time :)

dg said...

Looks like it was a good show. Like jemmy says, Beyonce has amazing energy as a performer.