Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Word of the Day



Psalm 4
1 Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
2 How long, O men, will you turn my glory into shame
? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods? Selah
3 Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD will hear when I call to him.
4 In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent. Selah
5 Offer right sacrifices and trust in the LORD.
6 Many are asking, "Who can show us any good?" Let the light of your face shine upon us, O LORD.
7 You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.
8 I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety.

4 comments:

jemmy said...

Amen to that and u have a great week!

e.jay said...

That is a lovely scripture. Sometimes, it seems easy to feel like God has forgotten you in your time of need, and then you act out in a regrettable way. When things are going worst for me, that's one of the main times I thank God for all the things I do have.

SET said...

Jemmy, amen o. Have blessed on as well.

E.Jay It is, it helps me to sleep in peace and reminds me He is still in control regardless some delays or lack of signs HE is about to bring you through.

Kira Fashion said...

my best wishes for you friend!

a kiss