Find me on Polyvore

Saturday, May 31, 2008

D&G Handbag: Do you Like or Dislike?


D&G Dolce and Gabbana Multi-zipper Jeweled Handbag. I think the bag has interesting details, I am a bag freak so I have been looking at this bag for a few day now. I am not sure what the verdict is for me on it, not only because it cost a b--t load of money, $3609.00, but the jewels, stones and thr compartments are insane. I love the unexpected compartments, but what will I be trying to seperate in my handbag? Its bad trying to locate my cell and keys in what I have as it is.
But what do you guys think?

5 comments:

saray said...

Dislike..

michelle said...

8's horrible....

Kira Fashion said...

so great!


a kiss for you!

jemmy said...

Not bad .....but are the stones made of diamond and gold or what?

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this bag, but the price range is way too high for me.
If I could afford it, I would definitely get it. I LOVE it!
Amy