Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Meme

I have never done one of these 'MEME', but was inspired by UZO. I tagged myself and here it is.

1. Honestly, are you in love right now?
Nope, I am not sure if I want that now.

2. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Pink with silver and other shades of pink stripes.

3. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
I am not sure, random things, vacation, some of my future plans.

4. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Typing these answers and watching the E Channel.

5. Honestly, what did you do today?
Had a flat tire this morning, had to put air in it myself. Proud of myself for that too. I was also in training for work, boring indeed. I have been to all the revised forms of this training. Sigh.......

6. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Hmmm, I have to think so right? I say it with Self Esteem being the reason.

7. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Nope, maybe my thoughts were bad in some way today.

8. Honestly, do you watch Disney channel?
Not really, My neice is always around and so I may watch a lil bit here and there and my nephew who is 3 months old now is getting into it. I always say that I will watch it when I have children, not now.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Knowing that God is real to me, My family and friends, music and good memories, random funny people, tv shows and movies. Shopping makes me happy and staying in bed on a very cold day.

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
Nope

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
Normal

12. Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?
My Parents, my very good friend, my Grandma ( I should visit her next weekend). But there is someone I want to see, not for happy reasons concerning me. I want them to see me now, it will be very funny. It will happen too, and very soon. God's time is best.

13. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
Dark secret? No and I hope that it stays that way. lol

14. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
Hmmm, last week I did hate someone like I have never hated anyone. I don't want to be their friend ever again, but I don't hate them anymore as of today. I could not hate someone, it is not in me. I can avoid them to protect myself and that is what I am doing now.

15. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
My Parents

16. Honestly, do your wrists hurt?
No, why?

17. Honestly, are you in denial?
I am glad that I am so emotional, I wear my feelings on my sleeves and it prevents me from being in denial. Thank God

18. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
This is personal but its been so long anyways. You do the math.

19. Honestly, is it easier to talk on Blogger than in person?
Nope

20. Honestly, does anyone like you?
What? Yeah a lot of people do, at least that is what I think, lol.

21. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
Ok, I now get the immediate previous question. No one that I know so it's going no where.

22. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
Yes, I wasn't forced to answer them so..............

6 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

that's some sexy undies!

jemmy said...

Honestly, this is quite interesting, honestly.......

Stephanie said...

Honestly Set...this is some what entertaining.

SET said...

@ JEMMY LOL, HONESTLY HUH?

@ STEPHANIE LOL, I AM GLAD.

michelle said...

Quite Candid answers! You're funny SET....

Uzo said...

Oh...you did the honestly meme...Love this