Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Music: Keyshia Cole 'Just like you'


I am in love with 'Just like you' by Keyshia Cole.
This my fav cd currently. Here are my picks from the cd, # 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 I am loving this so much, 9, 10. Check it out.
1. "Let It Go" (featuring Missy Elliott & Lil' Kim)

2. "Didn't I Tell You" " (featuring Too $hort)

3. "Fallin' Out"

4. "Give Me More"

5. "I Remember"

6. "Shoulda Let You Go" (introducing Amina)

7."Heaven Sent"

8. "Same Thing (Interlude)"

9. "Got To Get My Heart Back"

10. "Was It Worth It"

11. "Just Like You"

12. "Losing You"

13. "Last Night" (featuring Diddy)
14. "Work It Out"

15. "Let It Go (Remix)" (featuring Missy Elliott, Young Dro, & T.I.)

1 comment:

Oracle said...

Don't have that yet.
Looks like the songs are nice.