Find me on Polyvore

Monday, December 17, 2007

Word of the Day


Everything happens for a Reason.
Why do I say this? I have had a lot of things happen and are happening, that confirms that everything happens for a reason.
When we meet some people, we meet them for a something special. eg. My Bro met his fiancee through me, I believe I met her for that purpose. They have a cute lil son. hmmmm
When you have delays, eg. When your flight or traffic is being delayed, see it as a blessing, you are being held back for better. Everything happens for a reason.
When you want an answer for something you want so desperately, be patient. It may just be a delay because you may not be ready yet. Or maybe the right person to grant you the answer you desire hasn't come accross your paperwork. Be patient, everything happens for a reason.
The Bible says in everything we should give God the Glory, it is true. Every so often we realise that this is true too. Long after when what we were upset about plays out, and becomes positive. eg. Breaking up with someone you knew wasn't good to you. You hurt and wished it wasn't that way, because you love them. But when you finally meet a better person or are doing something you would have never done had you stayed with them, then you can smile and say 'everything happens for a reason'.
Be blessed my blog family. I have a few things going on in my life I have been patient about for some time now. But hey time is delusional. However I have come to realise that I need not worry, for in the end I will be glad about the way things will turn out accordingly. I give God the Glory.

4 comments:

WORTOR said...

IT'S SO TRUE MA I GUESS YOU THINK I'M IN MONROVIA NOW,MINE ALSO HAPPENED FOR A REASON

I SHD HAD BEEN IN AFRICA SINCE THE 12 OF DEC,I COULDN'T GET ON THAT FLIGHT I WOKE UP THAT MORNING WITH A VERY SERIOUS EAR PAIN I COULDN'T HEAR ANYTHING FROM MY RIGHT EAR.WENT BACK TO CONFIRM FOR THE 15TH I WAS TOLD TO COME AN HOUR BEFORE CLOSING,BY THE TIME I GOT THERE IT WAS 20MINS BEFORE CLOSING TIME CAUSE I HAD LOCKED MY KEYS IN THE CAR AND PAID $40 TO OPEN IT IN LESS THAN A MIN AND THE TRAFFIC WAS SO MUCH.GOT TO THE AIRLINE WAS SO HAPPY THAT I WAS LEAVING ONLY TO LOOK AT MY CONFIRMATION IT WAS BOOKED TO JOHANNESBURG INSTEAD OF MONROVIA BEFORE I COULD GO BACK UP THE ESCELLATOR THE OFFICE WAS CLOSED.THE LAST FLIGHT I WAS HOPING FOR BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS WAS TO BE TONIGHT COULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING STRAIGHT COS TODAY IS HOLIDAY MY TRAVEL AGENCY COULDN'T HAVE THE SECOND TICKET ISSUED.

I GUESS IT ALL HAPPENED FOR A REASON I'M NOT FORCING THIS FLIGHT CAUSE I KNOW GOD IS STOPPING ME FOR A REASON.I'M GONNA PUT UP MY BIG CHRISTMAS TREE AND THANK GOD MORE.

SET said...

WOW, I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE OK WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE.
I HOPE YOUR EAR IS OK NOW. TAKE CARE OF IT BEFORE GOING.

Stephanie said...

THIS IS SO TRUE MA...FOR EVERYTHIN GIVE GOD THE GLORY,THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON FOR DELAY,ALTHOUGH SOMETIMES WE NEVA UNDERSTAND WHY INITIALLY BUT WHEN THE SITUATION PLAYS ITSELF OUT THEN WE THANK GOD.IN MY CASE GOD KNOWS WHY HE DELAYED ME GETTIN MY PASSPORT(MY BIRTH RITE)FOR SO SO LONG.BUT NOW I HAVE IT AND I'M WISER SO I UNDERSTAND WHY I NEVA GOT IT WAY BACK WEN..

SET said...

Stephanie, it is the way to look at it.