Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Will Smith's Movie 'I am Legend' makes history....


Will Smith’s film success continues, as his latest sci-fi thriller I Am Legend has topped the United States Box Office. I Am Legend, which was released on December 14, raked in over $76.5 million dollars, making it the highest grossing movie ever released in the month of December. I Am Legend shattered the $72 million dollar record set by The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, which was released in 2003. The movie features Smith, 39, as a virologist survives a man-made virus that has iped out most of civilization on earth.

4 comments:

Uzo said...

Go Will Go

Daddy's Girl said...

He's only 39... Only 39 and he has had a hit tv show, a successful career as a 'hip pop' artist, and he has achieved both critical success (Oscar nominations) and box office success as a huge movie star. Plus a family life that seems pretty happy. Hmmm... I'd best get to stepping!

Jen (MahaloFashion.Com) said...

I'm so happy for him, he's such a good actor can't wait to see I am Legend.

Kira Fashion said...

i love his acting!!!!
all is movies are great!!!

and Kate, wow!
she became a real and classy woman!!!

about your pictures, wow too!
you are really beautiful and classy!
thanks for sending me your beauty!

a big kiss!
have a nice night (here is alreay evening) heheheh