Find me on Polyvore

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Katie Holmes does Instyle Mag













Katie Holmes talks to InStyle for their January 2008 issue.
"I still get like that, 'Whew.' When you fall in love, it's as though time stops. It's all-encompassing. I try every day to let him know how much I love him. It gets better and better. It has made my life."

"Tom likes me in a suit and a mini every now and then. I like it when he likes it. It makes me blush. He'll say, 'You look good. I hope security's going with you.' Now that gives me attitude."
FAB............

3 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion.Com) said...

Katie is a stunning beauty, especially since she's cleaned herself up, suri will be a knock out like her mom!

Uzo said...

She looks like so amazing and i love that statement about her love and Tom...

I am happy for her

Daddy's Girl said...

She looks absolutely gorgeous. I don't know why people seem to hate on her and Tom so much, I wish them the best.