Find me on Polyvore

Friday, August 31, 2007

Rihanna speaks on Beyonce







Rihanna quashed speculation she and Jay-Z's lover Beyoncé Knowles are feuding.The 19-year-old singer insists the pair get on fine, despite constant reports claiming Beyoncé is jealous of Rihanna's success and the amount of time she spent working on her latest album, 'Good Girl Gone Bad', with the rapper.
Rihanna - who was signed by Jay-Z to Def Jam Records - said: "Beyoncé is not the enemy. She is the competition but we get on fine. We're great."

10 comments:

My 2 cents said...

Honestly, who cares...

Kira Fashion said...

I think Rihanna is taken the place of Beyonce...
she is younger and hotter!
It´s a sad thing to say, but it´s true for me.

a kiss

I really enjoy your blog! have a great day!

LurLar said...

celebs love picking fights....i guess they will see demselves as good competitiors not hateful competitors!!!

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

lol... im with 2 cents on this one... i really couldnt care less.. never believed the rumour anyways...

Oracle said...

I've heard a lot about both of them having a conflict over Jay z.
I think itz useless

They should just face their career

michelle said...

true that!

Jennifer said...

they should fued, it would totally be funny!

Uzo said...

LOL>....

SET said...

2CENTS IT GIST, FUN STUFF.

KIRA, THX AND TRUE THAT RIHANNA IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL AND STANDS OUT SO I CAN UNDERSTAND HER FORCE.

LURLAR THEY SHOULD BE COMPETITIVE TO PRESENT BETTER QUALITY OF WORK. TRUE

ONB RUMOURS HOPEFULLY, BUT THE WHOLE THINGY IS JUST FUN TOO, I WOULD HOPE BOTH LADIES ARE COOL.

Habeeb said...

It could be true, it could be a rumor, who cares?