Find me on Polyvore

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Q&A With Zoe: Part 2

SET: ARE YOU IN LOVE? LOL
ZOE: WITH ONE, TWO OR MORE PEOPLE? I’M IN LOVE WITH ONE PERSON, MY BOYFRIEND.

SET: WHAT MAKES YOU FALL IN LOVE? WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY?
ZOE: A GUY WITH A GREAT PERSONALITY, GOD FEARING, SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS ME,SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST AND FOCUSED! I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND BCUZ HE NOT ONLY POSSESS ALL THESE ATTRIBUTES BUT HE HAS A GOOD HEART, VERY POSITIVE, STRONG AND VERY AFFECTIONATE!

SET: HOW ABOUT IN PUBLIC? YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY……LOL HAVE YOU HAD A GUY BREAK YOUR HEART? WHAT DID YOU DO TO GET OVER IT?
ZOE: YUP………………. MY LAST RELATIONSHIP! I STAYED IN IT AND TRIED TO MAKE THINGS WORK SO MANY TIMES. BUT I BROKE UP WITH HIM OVER THE LEAST THING; I HAD ALREADY FALLEN OUT OF LOVE WITH HIM SO GETTING OVER HIM WAS EASY. ALL I HAD TO DO WAS FOCUSED ON ME! WHEN I LEFT HIM ………………. HE WAS MORE HEART BROKEN THAN I HAD EVER BEEN.

SET: WHAT CDS/MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO AND SOUNDS SO GOOD AND SOOTHING EVERY TIME YOU HEAR THEM?
ZOE: GOSPEL, R&B, HIP HOP, JAZZ……………..A LIL BIT OF EVERYTHING. DEPENDS ON MY MOOD, I LISTEN TO A LOT OF DIFFERENT MUSIC.

SET: WHAT MOVIE/S DO YOU WATCH OVE AND OVER AGAIN AND STILL LOVE IT. TWO FOR ME ARE ‘MR. IBU’ A FUNNY ASS NIGERIAN MOVIE AND ‘BREAKFAST AT TIFFANYS’.
ZOE: MR. IBU FOR ME ALSO AND BORAT.

SET: WHO DO YOU LISTEN TO THE MOST FOR ADVICE?
ZOE: MY BOYFRIEND (WHO IS GOD FEARING AND MY BESTFRIEND), MY PARENTS, AND MY ONE OF MY CLOSE GIRLFIRENDS (ZOE-SYLIVA). LETS PUT IT THIS WAY, I DON’T SHARE MY PROBLEMS WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE AND I NEVER TAKE ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO NEED TO USE THE SAME ADVICE.

SET: WHO INFLUENCE YOU THE MOST?
ZOE: MY GOD, I PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING, MY BOYFRIEND AND MY CLOSE GIRLFRIEND (ZOE SYLVIA) AND MY PARENTS.

SET: WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR DREAMS? REALISTIC ONES, I KNOW WE ALL WANT TO BE LIKE BILL GATES AND MADAM OPRAH AND THE REST OF THEM. BUT WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR DREAMS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
ZOE: TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL (ASAP, IM TIRED WITH THE COLLEGE STUDENT STATUS)I WANT TO BE A PEDIATRICIAN, OPEN MY PRIVATE CLINIC, HELP THE NEEDY AND HAVE A LOVING FAMILY AND OWN A BEACH HOME.

THANK YOU DEAR FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO THIS, I ENJOYED READING YOUR ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS. I AM SURE A LOT OF YOU DID ENJOY IT AS WELL.

4 comments:

LurLar said...

Nice interview....

Anonymous said...

She has faith in God, that is very, very important... interesting ....

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

I like this girl... her answers are very real and i can relate... i love borat and mr ibu and jazz... i wish her goodluck with achieving her goals... very sweet girl

Daddy's Girl said...

Great answers - have learned a few things from her, her outlook is both positive and realistic. Nice one.