Find me on Polyvore

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Toni Braxton is Ok.


Toni states that she is ok, there was a scare but it is not Breast Cancer. Good News.
“There has been a rumor circulating that I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. After feeling something uncomfortable in my left breast, I went in for a screening. I was very fortunate that they did not find anything and I am in great health. However, I encourage women to take their annual tests and suggested precautions to prevent this disease that continues to affect so many women.”

6 comments:

My 2 cents said...

Thank God for that, who would start such a vicious rumor..

LurLar said...

Thnk God for her...God will not let us or any of our families have this disease. Nd for people that have it...God will them.

LurLar said...

heal*

Francis said...

Thank God she is well.interestingly, the instant of a private check up turned into a rumor.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

i'm glad for her sake

Oracle said...

Thank God.