Find me on Polyvore

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Toni Braxton has Breast Cancer.........SAD


Soul singer Toni Braxton is battling breast cancer, according to U.S. tabloid reports. The Unbreak My Heart singer, who is currently wowing fans as the star of a Las Vegas stage spectacular, is secretly undergoing radiation treatment and chemotherapy, according to the National Enquirer
Mom-of-two, Braxton reportedly received her terrifying diagnosis two months ago, but chose to keep her cancer fight to herself after doctors insisted she'd caught the disease early enough to beat it.
GET THE REST OF THE STORY HERE
My prayers goes out to her, it is well Toni in Jesus' name it is well. Amen

7 comments:

classybabe said...

It is really sad,hope she gets better soon.Good to know she caught it on time

Jemmy said...

Ah Yah, It is well in the name of Jesus, it is well. It can be overcome since it is in the early stage, God will be with u, Toni.

Uzo said...

Ah. Sad. I hope she beats this. Wow...Life....

Nyemoni said...

sad...God help her..

My 2 cents said...

Now i hear this is not true, set try and confirm this story please...

SET said...

2 2CENTS. TRUST ME I AM GOING TO POST HER RELEASE STAEMENT. I AM GLAD BUT SHE DID HAVE A SCARE WITH HER BREAST THO.

Oracle said...

Well, if itz true........I hope she gets better coz i heard that breast cancer thing is really terrible.