Find me on Polyvore

Monday, July 30, 2007

Where have I been?????????


I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN CHECKING FOR UPDATES, RIGHT? I WENT OUT OF TOWN AND I FAILED TO SAY GOODBYE. I ADMIT TO BEING A BAD GIRL. WELL I GOT BACK TODAY AND I HAD TO UPDATE, BECAUSE I GOT A MESSAGE FROM DADDY'S GIRL. SHE SAID SHE CHECKED FOR UPDATES SO MANY TIMES TODAY THAT SHE IS HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS. LOL. DARLING PLEASE DONT GO. YOU KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVS.
OK WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO? I WENT TO NYC TO VISIT ONE OF MY FRIENDS, SHE IS A BLOGGER TOO, I WILL NOT SAY WHO. BUT WE HAD SO MUCH FUN, HER FAMILY IS FUN. I WILL ELABORATE FURTHER SOME TIME LATER THIS WEEK. THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME AND LAUGHING WITH ME MS LADY, YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE.

5 comments:

Jemmy said...

Welcome Back!!! we missed u!! Hope u had a good time.

SET said...

@ jEMMY, THX I MISS YOU GUYS TOO.

Daddy's said...

Yayy!! Good to have you back... glad you had fun with your friend. I have updated the story on my blog, check it out when you have a minute.

My 2 cents said...

Glad you enjoyed your weekend ma.

SET said...

@ DG THX, I DID AND I AM GLAD TO BE BACK ONLINE WITH YOU GUYS TOO

@ 2CENTS, THX A LOT. LOL