Find me on Polyvore

Thursday, May 24, 2007

TLC'S Chilli has a new Man??????????



Rumor has it that Chilli has a grown and sexy man. I say go ahead and do the damn thing. She is 36, 7 to 8 years older than Usher, it must be better to date someone older than Usher in her case. The guy is fine, his name is T.J. Holmes, a news anchor for CNN/U.S. Based in the network's world headquarters in Atlanta, Holmes joined the network in September 2006 and anchors the weekend edition of CNN Newsroom. Holmes graduated from the University of Arkansas with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism.

7 comments:

michelle said...

Oh I am so hurt...that is my dream man. I watch CNN every morning to see him.

Daddy's Girl said...

Wow, she is dating him? I love him! Oh well... I guess it's good that she's dating someone in her age bracket, they may be on the same page, I hope it works out for her.

SET said...

OK SO YOU GUYS LIKE HIM, WELL SORRY MAN CHILLI HAS HIM. I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR THEM. BUT I HEAR HE IS MARRIED STILL, MAYBE DIVORCE IS PENDING.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

he's such a sexy bitch.. cant believe he's single... he is right? lol

Ugo Daniels said...

I love Chilli. T.J is one lucky morrafucker!

SET said...

@ ONB, WHATS UP? HE IS SEXY BUT WHY ARE ALL YOU GUYS SWEATING THE MAN?

@ UGO, SORRY MAN SHE IS HOT HUH?

Jemmy said...

Michelle is funny... I am so so happy 4 Chilli, U go girl, i love these kinds of situations...... a much better and sweeter, mature choice...best of luck