Find me on Polyvore

Thursday, May 24, 2007

SJP & Tom Ford



Fabulous 'Sex and the City' star, Sarah Jessica Parker launches new cheap and chic clothing line 'Bitten'. All of the items in her line is under $20.00. Wow ain't that something? She looks amazing and her makeup is so hot.




One of my fav people is Tom Ford, after working his magic with Gucci he designs his own stuff now. He is seen in these pics launching his second fragrance. I didn't like the first one Black Oechid, I hope I like this new one. But his sunglasses are fabulous. I am a fan because I want to become a friend, lol. He looks so clean and I could borrow his skin care and candles and tea. He just looks like he is fabulous all around, cute too but trust me he will not be into me. If you know what I mean?

6 comments:

michelle said...

The new fragrance is a little strong for me, maybe I'll like it better in the fall!However,he is totally a HUNK..LOL

Daddy's Girl said...

LOL I know exactly what you mean about Mr Ford, SET. He oozes class, and he is always perfectly put together. Never anything out of place. I admire his commitment to fashion and style.

SET said...

@ MICHELL I AGREE THE FIRST FRAGRANCE WAS TOO STRONG. I HOPE THIS MORE LIGHT.
@ DG, YOU ARE SMART, LOL. HE HAS CLASS AND WELL PUT TOGETHER.

I JUST READ ON VOGUE.COM THAT HE IS THINKING ABOUT A CLOTHING LINE, AM I SURPRISED? NO

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

i love tom ford for gucci stuff but the new designer(some female.. dont remember her name)is actually amazing as well... 9 out of 10 things that walked on her last seasons runway i would wear if i had the cash... i love sexy designers... i actually think karl lagerfeld is sexy in his 'old' way the dolce of dolce and gabbana is so sexy, both twins in d squared are beautiful(and canadian so it doesn't get any beter).. i could go on and on...

SET said...

@ ONB, I AM NOT INTO DQUARE A LOT OF FRIENDS ARE. I WILL LOOK MORE INTO THEIR DESIGNS. BUT I AGREE TOM FORD KILLED IT WHEN WORKING WITH GUCCI. KARL IS A LEGEND, CHANEL IS ONE OF THE BEST FASHION HOUSES EVER AND HE HAS BEEN HEAD DESIGNER FOREVER. CLASSIC BLACK AND WHITE STUFF HE DESIGNS FOR CHANEL.

Jemmy said...

I didn't recognize Sarah Jessica, She looks good & different and her designs are simple, elegant and nice, I saw them on OPrah show..