Find me on Polyvore

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Q&A With Michelle

My girlfriend Michelle was kind to share her answers to the Q&A. I learned from her's and hopefully you guy may as well.

1. What's your daily skincare regime and what are your favorite products, like skincare products, makeup, etc?
My favorite skincare routine is to cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize and lots of sunscreen.
I never leave the house unprotected, I use Clinique 3 step daily and Clarins UV PLUS SPF 40. I love YSL touche eclat

2. What are your biggest beauty obsessions?
My obsession is Dr. Brandt Microdemabrasion

4. What are your favorite hair products and hairstyles, why and how do you manage them?
I love Phyto hair products. I shampoo and treat my hair every two weeks.

5. What's the one beauty item you would splurge on?
I spurge on designer jeans, because I love how they fit.

6. What is/are your favorite type of Clothing, accessories, bags, shoes, jewels, etc do you splurge on?
Favorite clothing is jeans: I love citizen of humanity

7. What's your favorite fragrance(s) and why?
I love Philosophy fragrance "Amazing Grace." It is so clean and fresh.

8. Who are your favorite artists, cds, movies, books?
I have to say my all time favorite artist is Ms Mariah Carey.

9. What are you obsessed with, eg. laptop? lol
Body exfoliators (I love Laura Mercier creme brulee sugar scrub)

10. What is your favorite thing that you do to relax?
To relax I take a hot bath (Kneipp essential oils and bath salts)

Here you have it Ms. Tubman, my favorite products....As you can see I am a big junkie!!!!!

michelle

2 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Nice piece. Michelle is obviously a very classy lady.

SET said...

2 DG, SHE IS A CLASSY CHIC. AND SHE IS IN THE WRONG INDUSTRY TOO, THE INDUSTRY OF BEAUTY AND FASHION. THEREFORE IT DOESN'T HELP HER, IT MAKES HER OBSESSED MORE WITH BEAUTY PRODUCTS AND FASHION. LOL