Find me on Polyvore

Friday, May 25, 2007

Q&A With Jemmy

My girfriend Jemmy decided to grant us answers to her Q&A. Thank you Lady.......

1. What’s your daily skincare regimen and what are your favorite products, likeskincare products, makeup, etc?
Wash face with gentle soap , cleanse with clean & clear ,apply Neutrogena spf15 –day, Neutrogena facial lotion – night: Body – Nivea body lotion(2face), hands- Neutrogena hands cream , take vits- well woman.etc

2. What are your biggest beauty obsessions?
Foundation, face powder- Mary k, perfumes, lipgloss, mascara, products with sunscreen, eyeliner, water yes, pure clean drinking water., I drink water 1st in the morning and last at night after praying
.

3. What are your favorite hair products and hairstyles, why and how do you manage them?
Motions, Perm- Vitale , Hairstyle- straight and flip up or straight, Pony tail


5. What's the one beauty item you would splurge on?
Moisturizers, perfumes, Nail polish, sorry more than one..

6. What is/are your favorite type of Clothing, accessories, bags, shoes,jewels, etc do you splurge on? She must have missed this part.

7. What's your favorite fragrance(s) and why?
Gucci envy me, Clinique Happy, Romance, coco chanel ,etc. they are just nice..

8. Who are your favorite artists, cds, movies, books?
So many- Will Smith, Halle berry, Sidney poiter, Brandy, Don Cheadle (is the spelling correct??)Wesley Snippes.. Cds- Advance,Westlife,many.... Dbanj- (Nigerian), etc, , I am a Nigerian movies’ freak. Can’t blame me…..
Movies- Perfect stranger, perfect murder etc
Books: The firm, Ultimate power, kane & Abel…

9. What are you obsessed with, eg. laptop? lol
Internet, many things,so many.....

10. What is your favorite thing that you do to relax?
Read the Bible, books, Watch movies, dance


Finally what one thing do you always have to have, or can't live without?
Depends… maybe water

3 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

I love Jemmy's responses. Water is really important - this reminds me to drink more water! She likes Clean & Clear and Neutrogena products - so do I. I love Clinique Happy too.

SET, I hope there are more secrets to come - I am learning new things.

Jemmy said...

OOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhh, you girls are interesting, thanks daddy's girl. I love the good things of life, who doesn't? thanks SET for the space & time. Thank u& God Bless u always....

SET said...

@ JEMMY, YOU ARE FABULOUSE, WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS AND SHARE YOUR BEAUTY SECRETS WITH US.