Find me on Polyvore

Friday, May 25, 2007

Pics Beyonce and Jay by the Pool, Cannes
















These two are one of my fav couples, But their body langauge is just off. Is it still because they are not ready for the world to be in their relationship or what now? The world knows since they do acknowledge each other and are seen out together all over all the time. Anyhow the chick looks great, for a minute I was like her stomach is so flat, until I spotted the pic where she is sitting with her legs in the pool. Then I realised that she is like every woman, we suck the bellies in, especially when the camera is snapping shots. lol. But she looks amazing tho. Beyonce is in tight shape, so get inspired to hit the gym people. Me include.........lol.



4 comments:

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

i like the bathing suit... i dont think she has a big belly... probably the abs...

SET said...

@ ONB LOL, SHE HAS A LIL POUCH LIKE MOST WOMEN DO, ESPECIALLY DURING PMS. LOL. I DON'T THINK HER BELLY IS BIG IF IT WAS THEN IT'S A PROBLEM FOR HER SEXINESS.

Jemmy said...

I love their body language.. it is so so nice, keep rumor mongers guessing... B looks fantastic!! fat in the right places... lovely woman..

SET said...

@ JEMMY SHE IS LOOKS GREAT.