Find me on Polyvore

Friday, May 25, 2007

50 gets 400 Mil Easy???? WOW

According to allhiphop.com


50 may have good reason to brag on his new single "Straight to the Bank."
Glacéau, the company that produces vitaminwater, was acquired by The Coca-Cola Company today (May 25) for $4.1 billion dollars in cash.
50 Cent invested in Glacéau in 2004 and owns 10% of the company.
Sources told AllHipHop.com that Coca-Cola's purchase of Glacéau earned the rapper an estimated $400 million dollars.

The transaction is expected to close in 2007 and is subject to customary regulatory review.50 Cent's latest album Curtis is slated to hit stores Sept. 4.


Damn this is awesome, wow the rich keeps getting richer huh? Good for 50, I am feeling his two new singles right now click link below to listen.Straight to the bank and Amusement park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cLsNrL6W8


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_-oULiQpLs

4 comments:

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

damn... i know i should've given 50 my number when he asked me for it 3 years ago.. lmao(just kidding.. )

SET said...

@ NNB, YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE NUMBER MAN.LOL. I READ THAT 4400 MIL STORY I SAID DAMN, I WISH I KNEW HIM.

jemmy said...

He works hard 4 his bucks.... Its really paying off... good to c a brother making marks .. more grease to ur elbows, my brother...

SET said...

@ JEMMY, I AM GLAD FOR THE BROTHER BUT THIS MONEY WAS THE MOST EASILY WORKED FOR I THINK EVER.