Find me on Polyvore

Monday, April 23, 2007

Liya, Liya, Beauty, Beauty



I love Liya Kebede, one of my most beautiful people I see today.
This international Model/beauty was born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
While in school at the French Lycee, a film director spotted the young beauty and introduced her to a French modeling agent. After completing her studies, she moved to France to pursue work through a local Parisian agency. Liya inevitably relocated to the fashion capital of New York City, where she currently resides full-time.
She works with the World Health Organization as their Goodwill Ambassador for her tireless efforts in raising awareness for the difficulties that women and children face in the developing world.







Liya has been on the cover of Vogue and Elle mags amongst others. She is a face for Estee Lauder, Gap and Escada last few seasonal campaigns, she has worked and is working for a lot of the best fashion designer in the world. I think she is just awesome.



2 comments:

Chanel said...

I love her too! She's one of my faves... see here. There's also a pic of her in my title bar to show how much I heart her, lol!

SET said...

Hi Chanel, She is lovely for real I wish I had her hair myself. lol