Find me on Polyvore

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I guess Kim is not dumping Diddy!!!!!!!!!!!!



There was rumors around the net 2 weeks or so ago, that Kim was tired and was giving Diddy up. If you search my blog you will find that post.

Well the two were seen last week at a party in Paris. You know Diddy is out there on tour with Snoop. It is weird because Snoop's wife was also out there, weird because we never see them together ever. Lol I am a mess because I can't stay with a man that is obviously not there for me. I am still learning to be smart like Kim and them, lol. WHEW I am a mess.
However Kim is obviously still with her man I guess. lol, good for her, she is not letting any rumors end a good thing. LOL

4 comments:

Jemmy said...

The money & extras are just too much to end it ....

SET said...

Hahahahahaha Jemmy you are crazy, she loves him man.

Naija Vixen said...

You knw!!!that money aint easyyyyyyyyy!

SET said...

@NaijaV, you are too funny. Money like Diddy's money is hard to come by. lol