Find me on Polyvore

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Diddy says......... to the London press.................

Diddy says.............of him and Kim in France.


"I've spent a lot of time with Kim in Paris," he told us. "And it's been perfect. "As soon as we landed, we went straight to the Eiffel Tower, drank champagne at the top and just kissed and kissed.""Then we went up to my suite and had tantric sex for at least 30 hours, ordering up whipped cream and strawberries while we were at it." "As meticulous as I am with my work, I'm more meticulous with lovemaking. I like to do it for a long time."


Hmmm

8 comments:

Jemmy said...

LOL This boy is crazy.... Bad Boy......can u imagine that??? Na wa o!!!e get as it be o..

SET said...

He needs to stop revealing too much to convince us that he loves his girl Kim. We know he does, lol

racquelle-cutie said...

ugh...........nigger should keep it to himself and i honestly feel sorry for kim,she's always standing by him though he plays her a lot.she should listen to mario vasquez's "GALLERY"

chidi said...

i have 2 say he gave us to much intricate details about his personal life. nxt time, he should keep it to himself. We dnmt wanna know

SET said...

@Racquelle thx for visiting my blog. Love yours can't wait to read up. Diddy needs to stop tellin us so much details convincing us that he loves Kim.
@Chidi, I visit your blog already, smart you. I agree with you Diddy needs to leave some to the imagination. lol

Dammie said...

Lmaoo, he is funny!!

Daddy's Girl said...

Oh please... 30-hour tantric sex... whatever. TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

Uzo said...

Emm, it is possible to have tantric sex for that long since there really isnt that much movement involved...LOL...Sting and his wife Trudie love this as well...
\\

A bit too much info but i still love diddy