Find me on Polyvore

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Are Inplants involved or not?






















There was something different about Kelly boobs as I wached her new Videos yesterday. I saw similar differences in Beyonce's and other blogspots were buzzing with speculations of a boob job a short while ago. I am not sure so I wanted you guys to compare old pics to most recent ones that causes suspicion. Top two pics are recent Kelly's pic and the two below them are pics of old. And Beyonce recent pic is next to one of old pics.
What do you guys think?

8 comments:

Jemmy said...

With both of them, it is so clear, inplants or some other things are involved...

SET said...

Hmmm Whats up Jemmy? I wanted you guys to see for yourselves. lol

marcia said...

I think inplants are definitely involved

SET said...

@ Marcia, how are you? Thank you for the Bday wishes as well.

Naija Vixen said...

Things are involved...smart them,they've managed to keep it on the low 2!;-)

SET said...

@NaijaV, you are rite they kept it to a decent size that one would think it was a miracle push-up bra. well they aint foolin anyone anymore. lol

Stephanie said...

hahahahahahahaha!!!!Y'all are so funny but there is definitely stuff involved in the boobs department for both of them and in the nose department for Bee.

Anonymous said...

Give me a break, did she grow them over night????I Dont think so I know so!!!!!

obi3