Find me on Polyvore

Monday, February 26, 2007

Vanity Fair Oscar Party: Part 2

Joy, JHud & Naomi






Bee, Anika & Sanaa











Tyra, Mary & Oprah, Nick & Selita























Tom & Ktie, Alexis

Jessica Biel














Penelope, Michelle & Regina




































Kimor and Andre Leon Talley
Kerry Washington
























Karolina









Cameron

















Pics: gettyimages

Looks that l like, I am not sure of Joy Bryant's see through dress but I am looking hard to see if she left none to the imagination.

3 comments:

Jemmy said...

Perhaps, Joy wants to flaunt it like Agbani Darego (Former Ms. world)..., do u really like Cameron's and Penelope's gowns?
look again....& again..

Stephanie said...

I agree with you on Cameron's COAT-DRESS or what ever that type of dress is called.My girl Sanna looks beautiful as always and she did not have to try so much.

SET said...

Jemmy you are too funny I cant wait to come to Nigeria this summer.

Stephie you have an eye for fashion, I wish you a fabulous career in fashion one day soo