Find me on Polyvore

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stephanie Wayas Interview by Me: Part 1

Hi guys, I have a few great friends and I wanted to interview each one of them with the same questions and see the differences in their answers.
The first person that is Stephanie Wayas. She is so lovely, you will see when you read this. This is part one of our interview, I will post her pics later in part 2 of our interview.

SET: HI MY DEAR STEPHANIE, STEPHIE, STEPHO, HOW ARE YOU?
STEPHANIE: I AM FINE THANK-YOU.

SET: WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
STEPHANIE: I AM IN NIGERIA

SET: I LOVE NIGERIA, I THINK I HAVE SAID THAT SO MANY TIMES. IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT.
ANYWAYS, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING TODAY?
STEPHANIE: I'M WEARING A PAIR OF BLUE JEANS, TEE-SHIRT,FLAT SLIPPERS, STUDS, WRIST WATCH AND MY POCKET BOOK(NOTHING OUTTA THE ORDINARY)

SET: YOU ARE ALWAYS FAB TO ME.
IF YOU ARE STILL IN SCHOOL, WHAT ARE YOU SELLING IN SCHOOL?

STEPHANIE: STUDYING PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.

SET: HOW DO YOU INTEND TO USE THAT CAREER WISE?
I DONT THINK I'M REALLY GONNA APPLY WHAT I'M STUDYING NOW TO MY CARRER CAUSE I DONT INTEND TO HOLD A PUBLIC OFFICE AND I WANT TO RUN/HAVE MY OWN OUTFIT.

SET: SMARTIE PANTS. TOO BAD HUH I AM GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS AFTER SCHOOL? CAREER WISE.
STEPHANIE: I INTEND TO TRAVEL AND EXPLORE MY OPTIONS A LITTLE BUT WHATEVER IT IS I WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH CLOTHES/FASHION

SET: WHAT IS YOUR LINE OF WORK NOW?
STEPHANIE: NOT WORKING, I AM STILL IN SCHOOL, BUT I DO A LIL SELLING OF CLOTHING/FASHION ACCESSORIES.

SET: Ok, SORRY FOR PRYING BUT I WANTED YOU TO SHARE. WHAT IS YOUR SKINCARE REGIMEN?
STEPHAINIE: REALLY DONT PAY ATTENTION TO MY SKIN LIKE THAT BUT I ATLEAST TRY TO HAVE MY FACE WASHED TWICE DAILY AND CLEANSED.I MAKE SURE I SCRUB MY FACE ATLEAST TWICE A WEEK TOO.

SET: I AM PROUD OF YOU, ANYWAYS.
GIVE US A BEAUTY SECRET, SOMETHING MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT AWARE OF?
STEPHANIE: I DON’T KNOW ANY SKINCARE SECRETS SET, YOU'RE THE SKINCARE JUNKY REMEMBER?

SET: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS AND WHY?
STEPHANIE: I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE ANY FAVOURITE SKINCARE PRODUCTS.I KNOW THE L'OREAL TIME ZONE FACIAL WASH IS AWESOME, BUT I CANT FIND THAT ANYMORE.

SET: SORRY, BUT WE WILL WORK ON THAT.
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE FRAGRANCE AND WHY? WHAT ARE SOME OF THE FRAGRANCES YOU LIKE YOUR PARTNER/LOVER OR MEN PERIOS TO SMELL LIKE?
STEPHANIE: I LIKE LOADS OF PERFUMES.I LOVE CHANCE BY CHANEL AND CHAMPS ELYSEE BY GUERLIAN AND AQUA DI GIO(IT SMELLS SO FRESH) AND I LOVE FLOWER BOMB BY VIKTOR&ROLF(MY BOYFRIEND JUST GOT IT FOR ME TOO).FOR MEN I LIKE CRAVE BY CALVIN KLEIN,DKNY DELICIOUS,MARC JACOBS BY MARC JACOBS AND A LIST OF OTHERS I CANT REMEMBER.
SET: YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE THINGS BECAUSE YOU SELL THEM AND WE DISCUSS THEM NON-STOP. IT’S A CRIME IF WE DO NOT GET INTO FASHION AND COSMETICS.

DO YOU BUY MOST OF YOUR OWN FRAGRANCES? HMMMMMM
STEPHANIE: I NEVER BUY PERFUMES, WHY WOULD I BUY THEM WHEN PPLE AND FRIENDS CAN BUY THEM FOR ME?

SET: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOSER, JUST KIDDING.
WHAT MAKEUP DO YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WIITHOUT AND WHY?
STEPHANIE: I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT APPLYING A TOUCH OF COLOUR TO MY LIPS, I DONT KNOW WHY I JUST CANT (I LIED, I THINK IT PRONOUNCES MY ALREADY FULL LIPS)

SET: WHOSE STYLE DO YOU ADMIRE THE MOST?
I ADMIRE VICTORIA BECKHAM'S STYLE. SHE JUST DOES IT FOR ME.SHE IS ONE PERSON I CAN SAY, HAS NOT HAD A FASHION FLAW .STILL WAITING TO SEE THO. I ALSO LIKE J-LO AND EVA LONGORIA(SOMETIMES). AND LINSAY LOHAN TOO IS PRETTY FABULOUS.

SET: I THINK YOU TOO HAVE STYLE I ADMIRE.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ITEM OF STYLE, SOME FOLKS LOVE JEAN A LOT, EXAMPLE IS A FRIEND WATCHE, WHAT IS/ARE YOURS?

STEPHANIE: WHILE IN SCHOOL, I LOVE JEANS THE MOST. BUT PENCIL SKIRTS AND DRESSES ARE ALSO SOME OF MY FAVORITE ITEMS AS WELL.


THIS INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTINUED TOMORROW.

3 comments:

chidi said...

hey! i liked ur interview. cnt wait 2 read part 2! check out my own blog on http://fya-dancer.blogspot.com

SET said...

THX CHIDI, I CHECKED YOUR SITE AS WELL AND WILL BE VISITING IT A MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE PART 2 OF THE INTERVIEW IS POSTED.

Obi3 said...

Thanks guys for a pretty good interview, I really did not understand a darn thing, Na just kidding but I did enjoy the male fragrance part keep up the good work.

Oh yeh hurry up with part two