Find me on Polyvore

Thursday, January 25, 2007

New RnB Artist to watch. J. Holiday:

Picture source: www.gettyimages.com

I love the first single from J. Holiday 'Be with me' and can not wait for the cd to come out. He worked with Dark Child's Rodney Jerkins, the genius behind hits from Brandy's, Destiny's Child, Beyonce among many other RnB artists.

Listen to his first single 'Be with me' on his myspace page. www.myspace.com/jholiday

Click the link below to read an interview he did with Urbanbrigez.com.
http://www.urbanbridgez.com/site/meet.htm

He is truly one of my new artists to watch out for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is getting better and better girl, I am proud of you. This gives me something to do eventhough I am not a Blogger like you (smile)

SET said...

Thx for visiting the spot, but pls give me a hint of who you are, Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about who I am for now, just Keep bringing the goods, I'll like to keep anonymous for now if thats ok with you.