Find me on Polyvore

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Fashionable Victoria Beckham




Victoria Beckham is a world recognized fashionista, more so than that of her Recording Artist recognition. However I adore her style and I am sure a lot of women agree as well. Here are a few Pictures of her at Paris Haute Couture: Jean Paul Gaultier Show.

There she is again with Katie Holmes Cruise, Armani Avenue Montaigne Boutique Opening Party. Katie looks kinda Oldladyish in the Skirt suit, but hey it's Armani and I love Katie.
But the black dress Mrs Beckham is wearing is my favorite kind of dress, fitting at the waist, black full, pleated and has pockets, wow. I love dresses so much and she is wearing one of the nicest classic dresses there is.

4 comments:

marcia said...

HEy Sebah love ur blog
u should add more pics
u look great

SET said...

Hi Marcia, Thank you. I will post more pics accordingly. I may evn do an interview with you one day soon as we go on.

Stephanie said...

I think the dress Victoria beckham is wearing is a timeless piece.Its sensational!!!Nice choice of pics for your blog.

Sandra said...

Girlfriend your blog is so cool,you are doing great i just had the time to log onto it this morning keep it up.