Find me on Polyvore

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Did Diddy spend Saturday night with Sienna Miller?!!!!!!!


I have been hearing rumors that Diddy was too close and personal with the beautiful British actress, Sienna Miller at the Sundance Festival. Today I heard on the radio that his Baby Momma Kim may be furious with the news. Since you know we ladies have friends and they are telling on Diddy.
Rumors has it that Diddy and Sienna were hanging out again at a club in NYC on Saturday night. And it was said he left with Ms. Miller and dropped her off at her hotel on Sunday morning.
How true this is? I am not sure but I will keep you all posted.
All I can say is 'Poor Kim'.
Developing...................
Just when I posted this news I see this on www.tmz.com. Click link below for the video of Diddy and Sienna.......WOW
Hmmmmmm

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's quite sad that Kim hasn't gotten the picture yet! Some may say they thinks it's a publicity stunt but I beg to differ. It's been said and also seen of sienna and diddy getting close at Sundance. Diddy is also known for making his sheets wet with other celeb women. He has no preference. Now what Kim needs to do is get her self together and realize she can have a whole army of kids. Diddy will be Diddy. Oh let me not forget he did have baby on her with Sara from Atlanta. Is Kim on some type of meds? She has to have a mental problem or just stupid!

Stephanie said...

SIENNA NEEDS TO TRY GET A LIFE OUTSIDE DIDDYOR ELSE SHE IS IN FOR SOME REAL TROUBLE(BUT I GUESS SHE KNOWS AND IS IN DENIAL)WHAT A SHAME.TO THINK THAT A WOMAN IN THIS DAY AND AGE IS STILL LIVING LIKE THAT.AS THEY SAY NO TWO PERSONS CAN BE THE SAMECAUSE BOY IT COULD NOT BE ME.

Stephanie said...

SORRY GUYS I MEANT TO SAY KIM!!

SET said...

After what Anonymous and Stephanie have said, I am like whoe. HMMMMM Kim needs to wake up and face the facts. Kim talking bout she is not needy and when he is done with all his work they will settle down as a family, losely based on their Essence mag interview.
I wish her the best

Sandra said...

Kim signed a lifetime deal with badboys and just don't want to be kept away from the paparazzi. You know Diddy has her universal remote "when i move you move"